KLAW Dry Disconnect Coupling
CHEMFLOW Products offers the high quality KLAW Dry Disconnect Coupling and Tank Adapter QS range, that allows for connects and disconnects of transfer lines with no spillage.
The Dry Disconnect Coupling, also referred to as the Dry Break Coupling or Dry Break Coupler, offers spill free connections and disconnects with every use by an automatic valve open and closure design. This eliminates the need to drain hose lines after every use and prevents costly clean-ups expenses. Ease of use – no tools or the need to bolt up flange connections, this save you critical labor time and money by improving efficiency.
The KLAW QS Range offers the latest in robust and efficient Dry Disconnect Coupling design. Every coupling offers an easy grip handle that provides the easy turn action needed for separation between the hose coupling and tank adapter.
- No spillage on connection or disconnection
- 100% interchangeable with other brands (NATO Stanag 3756)
- Safety locking pin supplied standard
- Choice of circular or twin grip handle designs
- Built in hose swivel for ease of connection
- Selectivity system available to prevent fluid cross contamination
- Suitable for a wide range of fluids across multiple industry applications
- 1″ to 8″
- Stainless Steel
- Brass or Cast Bronze
- Threaded, Flanged or Special
- Seal materials to meet any fluid requirement
Klaw Dry Disconnect Couplings are backed by the applications expertise of CHEMFLOW Products. We carry a large inventory for most of your dry disconnect needs and have short deliveries for any non-stock items.